- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 things about myself:
- Sometimes, my knee-jerk reaction to rules is to disregard and disobey them. Ha!
- When I was younger, I didn’t smile a lot.
- I love quantitative reasoning.
questions et réponses:
Q1. How much has your content, style and writing changed since your first post on WordPress?
It hasn’t changed that much – I think I still keep things as honest when writing. I have tried to stay true to the blog name.
Q2. What was your first post on WordPress about? Explain it briefly.
Grace. You know; unmerited and undeserved favour (of/from God). I still remember the night I wrote the piece and subsequently setup the blog.
Q3. Why do you blog? Blogging makes you feel ________ ?
To answer the question, I think it gives me my own little corner of the enormous piece of mass that we live on.
To share my thoughts
To share myself – pieces, at least
Intentionally and otherwise
My about page pretty much sums it all.
Q4. The person you look up to?
Going by Google’s definition of the phrase, I think I look up to quite a number of persons, but none comes to mind.
Q5. Three things you can’t live without?
Links to my best post(s):
Any other blogger that’s interested 🙂
Questions for the nominees:
1. Any recent article and/or book you read that was enlightening and noteworthy? Why? Include the link and/or title.
2. Favourite poem/haiku?
3. Your biography in one sentence. Not more than 12 words.
4. Have you read Malcolm X’s autobiography or watched the movie?
5. Favourite rapper/poet and favourite piece from him/her.
Grace and peace.
Have a wonderful and productive week!