Omooba, thank you for the nomination. It took a while to come up with questions I actually wanted to ask. I apologise.
In turn, I’d like to nominate the following:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
* Any plans for the new year yet ? If yeah what are they?
* If Santa were real and you could make a wish, what would it be?
More wishes? The thing Kid Cudi said in that song.
* Movies or books?
* Describe yourself in a sentence, could be as long as you want.
Nothing saved by Him.
* What do you look forward to in life?
Heaven, the ultimate utopia.
* Do you believe in love at first sight?
* Introvert or extrovert?
I have some issues with the definition(s) of those words, but I’d say introvert.
* Jam or butter?
* What’s been pinging around in your head lately?
Nothing. I’ve got my answer now :).
* What superpower would you like to have?
* How often do you sleep?
*Title of the last book you read?
*5 favourite albums you listened to this year?
*Describe yourself in a sentence, could be as long as you want.
*Favourite author? Fiction, Non-fiction
*That book that changed your life/(world)view (on anything) significantly if not completely? [do not include the bible/qu’ran]
*On Salvation; predestination or free-will? [Skip if you will]
*What was the last album you purchased? .
*Can one truly know ones self or another human?
*What’s that one thing/project you would do/undertake if there was no chance for failure?
*Why do you believe in any after-life?
*Favourite social media platform?
Grace and Peace be unto you.